What’s the Right Age For Your Kid to Get a Phone, Go on Dates, and Talk About Sex?
None of us have a clue what we're doing as parents. Maybe if we all put our heads together, we can come up with some decent ideas.
A new survey found the average ages when people think it's the right time for kids to hit different milestones. Check 'em out, see if you agree:
- Get an allowance – 10 years old.
- Go on a sleepover – 11.
- Have the sex talk with you – 12-and-a-half.
- Stay home alone – 13-and-a-half.
- Get their first cell phone – 14.
- Wear makeup – 15.
- Have their first kiss – 15.
- Get a job – 15-and-a-half.
- Go on their first date – 16.
- Go to their first concert – 16-and-a-half.
Read more at PR Newswire.