What Will Your First Bite Be at Thanksgiving?
What will your first bite be when you sit down for Thanksgiving? You've probably never thought about it before, but now it'll be stuck in your head.
According to a new survey, most people go after the stuffing first. Really, it wasn't even close. Here are the top seven answers:
- The stuffing or dressing, 47%. It got more than twice as many votes as the next thing on the list.
- Mashed potatoes, 17%.
- Turkey, 15%. So only about one in six people try the turkey first.
- Sweet potatoes or candied yams, 5%.
- Green beans or green bean casserole, 4%.
- A dinner roll, 2%.
- Pumpkin pie. A bold 1% of us will start with dessert apparently.
About 7% of people said none of the above. So the first thing they'll try wasn't on the list.
Read more at Eater.