What Not To Store On Your Work Computer
A bunch of Human Resource experts were asked to name things you should never store on your work computer. Here are the top things they said they’ve seen people get in trouble for.
- Porn. This should be an obvious one, but people get caught with it on their work computers all the time.
- Personal photos or videos. Mostly because they can take up a lot of hard drive space. It also makes you look unprofessional.
- Video games. You’ll look unprofessional if someone finds out.
- Anything related to your side job. Or anything that has to do with a job search, like an updated resumé or cover letter.
- Anything that has to do with offensive jokes or memes. You shouldn’t be sending dirty jokes through your work email in the first place.
Read more at Business Insider.