Weird Signs That You’re Smarter Than Average
Someone put together a list of weird signs you're smarter than the average person. We've seen some of them before, like people who are left-handed tend to have higher IQ's.
A few were new, here are some you might like:
- You're a first child. A study in 2007 looked at 250,000 people, and found that the oldest child in a family had an IQ about 2 points higher than their siblings. It's probably because first-born kids get more attention from their parents.
- You're a night owl. A study in 2013 found people who like to stay up late tend to have higher IQ's. They make more money than early risers, which is surprising.
- You lack common sense. Sometimes smart people overthink things when they'd be better off going with their gut.
- You've done drugs before. Obviously doing them doesn't make you smarter. But people with high IQ's are more likely to try them, and more likely to abuse them.
- You have a sick, twisted sense of humor. A study earlier this year found people who like dark humor that involves things like illness and death score higher on IQ tests.
Read more at Inc.com.