Weird Questions Asked By Each State
It's become second nature to just type any question that pops into your mind into Google. But, uh, you know they keep logs of that stuff, right?
Estately just analyzed Google searches from the past 12 years to figure out what weird question people in every state Google more than anyone else. The results are pretty amazing.
- For Iowa the top questions are:
- Where is ISIS?
- What is a caucus?
- What is a socialist?
- Is Ted Cruz hispanic?
- Do penguins have knees?
- Illinois' top questions are:
- What does OPP mean?
- Was Jesus real?
- Was Hitler elected?
- Why are TSA lines so long?
- How to jump a car?
- Here are some highlights from the other states:
- Hawaii gets the award for the deepest question: "What is the meaning of life?"
- It's a hell of a battle, but Louisiana gets the award for the shallowest question: "When is WrestleMania?" For future reference, late March or early April.
- I worry about the people of South Dakota, since their most common question is: "Why is my poop green?" Oh, and Georgia is wondering "Why are my nipples so sore?"
- The dumbest question might come from Kansas, with "How to make meth?" . . . Texas with "Where is the Internet" . . . Kentucky with "How to make a baby?" . . . or South Carolina with "Where is my phone?"
- Wyoming gets the award for the funniest question: "What is Wyoming?"
Read more at Estately.