Venomous Spider Bit a Guy’s Junk in a Port-a-Potty
Well this is going to make me super paranoid every time I use a port-a-potty for a long, long time.
A 21-year-old construction worker was using a port-a-potty in Sydney, Australia yesterday morning, when a venomous redback spider crawled onto his junk and bit him. The redback spider venom can cause extreme pain, sweating, and nausea. I'm not sure which of those symptoms this guy experienced, but man that's rough.
This guy got in his car and drove himself to the hospital. Fortunately doctors were able to help him, got him the antidote to the venom, and he was released in stable condition.
Read more at BBC.