Tulsa Resident Finds the Humor in Apartment Fire
When an apartment in Tulsa, Oklahoma caught fire over the weekend it left over 100 people without power or heat. Michelle Dobyne was on hand to provide an eyewitness interview to the local news station.
"Ain't gonna be in no fire. Not today."
Actually, everyone we talked to at Casa Linda was in smiles despite their situation -- even those who don't have anywhere else to go.
"Well, I'm trying to be cheerful about it,” Wendell Clark said. “I'm gonna stick it out, though, I'm gonna stay at my apartment."
Property manager David Bryan says the cheerfulness is pretty typical of the residents there.
"They're already all taking care of each other, so,” he said with a laugh.
Of course there's a musical remix of it already: