Top Signs You’re Living the Modern American Dream
A recent survey had people name the top signs you're living the "modern" American dream. It's not exactly clear what that means, but they posted a list of the top answers.
There are a few big ones, like owning a $40,000 car and having at least $35,000 in savings. But here are ten that are a lot more attainable. They're a nice reminder of how good most Americans have it:
- Having a Netflix subscription.
- Being able to buy gadgets every now and then.
- Having steak at least once a month.
- Being able to donate old clothes to Goodwill.
- Having enough free time to do leisurely stuff.
- Shopping at Whole Foods.
- Owning a big-screen TV.
- Having a fridge with an ice dispenser.
- Being able to take a day off work without having to worry about being fired.
Read the full list at SWNS.