Top Excuses By Parents Who Were Caught Getting-It-On
It's traumatizing enough for your kids to accidentally walk in on you getting-it-on, do you have to traumatize them even more by showing them how bad you are at improv?
A new survey found that 20% of parents have been caught in the act by their kids. About a quarter of them just admitted they were having sex. But two-thirds came up with a quick lie about what they were doing. Here are the 10 best ones:
- We were cuddling.
- We were play fighting.
- We were tickling each other.
- We were just moving around in bed.
- We were trying to get out of bed.
- We were trying to make each other laugh.
- We invented a new sport and we were playing it.
- We were having an argument.
- We were searching for magic treasure.
- We were playing horsey.
Read more at Daily Star.