Three Out of Four People Believe in At Least One Paranormal Thing
If UFOs ever do land on Earth or Bigfoot ever stops acting like a coward and shows himself, apparently most of us won't be surprised.
According to a new survey, 75% of Americans believe in at least one paranormal thing. 5% basically believe in every possible paranormal phenomenon.
Here are the seven most common paranormal beliefs:
- Lost ancient civilizations like Atlantis once existed, 55% believe it.
- Places can be haunted by ghosts or spirits, 52% believe it.
- Aliens have visited Earth in ancient times, 35% believe it.
- Aliens have visited Earth in modern times, 26% believe it.
- Some people have telekinetic abilities and can move objects with their mind, 25% believe it.
- Psychics can see the future, 19% believe it.
- Bigfoot is real, 16% believe it.
Read more at Chapman University.