These Are The Series That Will End In 2019
While the New Year is a time for looking forward to new beginnings, 2019 is going to be a year full of endings. A bunch of film and television finales are coming our way in the next 365 days.
- The "Star Wars" Skywalker Saga – The ninth "Star Wars" will bring an end to the family drama that has stretched over three trilogies and 42 years.
- "Game of Thrones" – The eighth and final season kicks off in April. But spin-offs are coming.
- The Marvel Cinematic Universe – "Avengers: Endgame" hits theaters on April 26th after which many of the main characters that have defined the MCU will be retired or de-emphasized in favor of new blood.
- "The Big Bang Theory" – Jim Parsons doesn't want to do it anymore.
- "Gotham" – The tale of how Batman came to be will finally be told this year, after five seasons.
- "It" – This one's kind of a no-brainer. It was always meant to be a two-part saga, but Hollywood could get greedy and try to force a sequel.
- "Mr. Robot" – The fourth and final season airs sometime this year.
- "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" – The third and final season is on Netflix right now.
Read more at Gizmodo.