The Worst Gifts People Have Gotten from Coworkers
Are you buying presents for any coworkers this year? 22% of us are, according to a new survey. And 21% are planning to buy something for their boss.
Most people who are buying something said they're spending less than $25, 33% will spend less than $10, and 11% plan to spend $5 or less. Here are the worst Christmas presents people said they've gotten from a coworker:
- A jar of gravy.
- A coconut bra.
- A fake lottery ticket. The kind that makes you think you won a bunch of money.
- Two left-handed gloves.
- A stuffed duck. Not a stuffed animal, a real stuffed duck.
- Toilet paper that looked like money.
- A bottle of dish soap.
- A pen holder that looked like a dead body.
- A whip.
- Post-it Notes, which they probably stole from the office.
Read more at PR Newswire.