The Ten Ways You’re Most Likely to Crack Your Phone Screen
According to a recent survey, 12% of us are walking around and using a phone with a cracked screen. The survey asked 1,000 people how they cracked their phone.
Here are the ten ways you're most likely to crack your phone screen:
- General use. Meaning you have it a while, and drop it enough times that it eventually breaks.
- Dropping it after you've been out drinking.
- Dropping it in the toilet, and it cracks when it hits the porcelain.
- Sitting down and forgetting it's in your back pocket.
- Your child dropping it or throwing it on the floor.
- Dropping it while trying to text one-handed.
- Tossing it on your bed or sofa, then it bounces off and hits the floor.
- Dropping it while you're exercising.
- Throwing it out of anger.
- Tossing it to someone, and they don't catch it.
Dropping it while taking a selfie just missed the top ten in 11th place.