The Ten Most Adolescent Behaviors That Happen In The Workplace
You'd like to think that we could all behave like mature adults, since, you know, we are all adults. But that really doesn't happen.
A new survey by CareerBuilder found that 77% of us have seen a coworker do something childish in the office. Here are the 10 immature things we see the most often:
- Pouting because something didn't go their way.
- Tattling on another coworker.
- Playing a prank on another coworker.
- Making a face behind someone's back.
- Forming a clique.
- Starting a rumor about a coworker.
- Storming out of the room.
- Throwing a temper tantrum.
- Refusing to share with other people.