The Strangest Pizza Toppings, From Fruit to Whole Meals
Do you think pineapple is a weird topping to put on a pizza? How quaint. What do you think about throwing some peanut butter or tuna fish salad on one?
Thrillist.com just put together a list of the strangest pizza toppings you can order at different restaurants around the country. Here are of the weirdest:
- Grapes at Vinnie's Pizzeria in Brooklyn.
- Peanut butter at Randy's Wooster Street Pizza in Manchester, Connecticut.
- Tuna fish salad at Gianfranco's in White Plains, New York.
- Celery at Screaming Banshee Pizza in Bisbee, Arizona.
- Bananas at Red's Pizza in Los Angeles.
- An entire lobster at Florian in New York City.
- Mustard at Papa's Tomato Pies in Robbinsville, New Jersey.
- Chili, sour cream, cheese, and Fritos at Ian's in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Kimchi at Pizzeria Lola in Minneapolis.
- An entire Thanksgiving dinner at Fellini Pizzeria in Providence, Rhode Island.