The Seven Reasons People Track Down Their Exes on Social Media
A new survey found 64% of us have tracked down an ex on Facebook. Which proves that the other 36% of you are liars. The survey also found the seven main reasons why we search for our exes.
Check 'em out:
- To see who they're dating now, so you can compare yourself to the new person.
- To see how their career is going.
- To see if they've gained weight.
- To see if they look happy or if they're miserable without you.
- To find out if they've reached the same milestones as you, like getting married or buying a house.
- To see if they're still single.
- To try to get back together.
Read more at Female First.