The Most Common Bad Things We Do at Hotels
There's something about staying in a hotel that brings out the evil side in all of us. A new survey found the most common bad things we do at hotels.
Check 'em out:
- Staying in the room after check-out time, 52%.
- Having more people in the room than you paid for, 41%.
- Stealing something from the room, 39%.
- Lying to get an upgrade, 33%.
- Doing something illegal in the room, like drugs, 24%.
- Drinking out of the minibar and filling the bottles with water, 16%.
- Having an affair in the room, 11%.
- Vandalizing the room, 9%.
- Having an "accident," like getting sick and throwing up on the carpet, 8%.
- Having sex in the elevator, 5%.
Read more at Daily Mail.