The Most Annoying “Little Things” in Day-to-Day Life
It's a good thing none of us have any real problems to worry about so we can focus on the 17,000 little things that make our lives slightly less convenient.
A new survey asked people to name the most annoying "little things" that happen in their day-to-day lives. Here are the top 10:
- People not listening to you.
- People cutting in line.
- Someone not saying please or thank you.
- People who think the rules don't apply to them.
- Spilling on your clothes.
- People who eat loudly or are too messy.
- Drivers who don't follow the rules.
- Washing your clothes and realizing you left a Kleenex in the pocket.
- ATM fees.
A few things that just missed the top 10 are: Your phone battery dying, pointless meetings, people misusing there, their, and they're, construction outside your window, and your phone telling you it's out of storage room.