The Most Annoying Hotel Guests
A new survey from Expedia asked 1,000 people who the most annoying hotel guests are. Parents who let their kids run around unsupervised took the top spot.
- Inattentive parents.
- People who make noise in the hallways.
- People who complain to the front desk about everything.
- People who throw loud parties in their room.
- Couples who fight in public.
- Guests who party too hard by the pool.
- People who are loud when they get it on in their room.
- Guests who make out in the hot tub.
- Loud, drunk business travelers at the hotel bar.
- People who try to start conversations in the elevator.
The survey also found 26% of us have taken toiletries home, 9% have had extra people stay in a room without paying, 8% have stolen something other than toiletries, and 5% have smoked in a room that was non-smoking.