The Most and Least Romantic Things You Can Do As A Couple
Valentine's Day is coming up and if you were planning an epic night of "Call of Duty" to celebrate, you might want to rethink it.
A new survey had people rank a bunch of different couples' activities on how romantic they are.
- The four most romantic things you can do are:
- Going on a picnic.
- Going for a walk.
- Eating at a restaurant.
- Making a home-cooked meal together.
- The four least romantic things are:
- Playing video games.
- Going to a sporting event.
- Going bowling.
- Binge watching a TV show.
Read more at The Harris Poll.