The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
According to a new study, it costs an average of $3,742 a year to own a car. Which includes gas, insurance, registration, and a few other things. It also depends on what state you live in.
- Here are the five cheapest states to own a car:
- New Hampshire – $2,699 a year.
- Missouri – $3,093 a year.
- North Carolina – $3,149 a year.
- Wisconsin – $3,190 a year.
- Ohio – $3,198 a year.
- Here are the five most expensive states:
- Michigan – $5,105 a year. Almost twice what it costs in New Hampshire.
- California – $4,817 a year.
- New Jersey – $4,495 a year.
- Florida – $4,404 a year.
- Maryland – $4,309 a year.
Illinois ranks right in the middle at $3,680.55 a year and Iowa is a little cheaper at $3,560.55 a year.
Check out the full list at PR Newswire.