The Most American Foods According to Foreigners
People always say "there's no such thing as American food," because we just steal stuff from other countries. So not fair to our original creations, like chicken fried steak or fried Twinkies. But the criticism persists.
People from other countries are having a debate on Reddit about the most "American" foods.
- Here are their 10 most popular picks:
- A burger and fries with a large Coke.
- Pop Tarts.
- Buffalo wings.
- Dr. Pepper.
- Corn dogs.
- Fried chicken and waffles.
- Sloppy Joes.
- Barbecue food, including ribs and hot dogs.
- Pepperoni. No other countries really eat it, especially Italy.
- Meat loaf.