The 10 Most 4/20 Places in the Quad Cities
Today is a special day for the plant-based people.
Everyone knows I'm an 'earthy' type and love my organic foods and 'crunchy' lifestyle. I think I'm totally out of the closet on this now and happy to be. Yay, me.
One thing I think people wonder about me is whether or not I enjoy other plant-based indulgences. Sorry to disappoint the rumor-mill-types (quite obviously, 'those' people are not the plant-based types) but I do not.
I do support the legalization and medicinal use of Marijuana, and also think it's wonderful for the environment. (Both hemp and cannabis were planted to help restore the soil surrounding Chernobyl after a nuclear explosion. This process is called phytoremediation.)
In the Quad Cities, well, it seems our streets, names of towns and places seem to have been named quite appropriately as our own 'tribute' to 4/20.
Here are the Top 10 4/20 Places in and around the QC:
1. High Street, Davenport, IA.
2. Bud Creek, Leclaire, IA.
3. Weed Park, Muscatine, IA.
4. Blue Grass Road, Davenport, IA.
5. Green Valley Park, Moline, IL.
6. Rolling Hills Drive, Bettendorf, IA.
7. Stoney Creek Hotel, Moline, IL.
8. Blunt Road, Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, IL.
9. Green Street, Muscatine, IA.
The tenth is an honorable mention of the best-named 4/20 place in the Midwest:
10. Bong State Recreational Area (WI)