The Least Stressful Jobs in America
Pretty much none of us are doing jobs that are life-or-death. But we sure feel like they are, right?
CareerCast just released a list of the 10 least stressful jobs in America, and good for these people for keeping some sense of perspective. Check 'em out:
- Diagnostic medical sonographer, they analyze ultrasound results.
- Compliance officer, they make sure a company follows laws and regulations.
- Hair stylist.
- Audiologist, they diagnose and treat hearing and balance issues.
- Tenured college professor.
- Medical records technician, they organize and manage health data.
- Operations research analyst, they analyze data to help companies come up with more efficient systems.
- Pharmacy technician, they assist pharmacists.
- Medical laboratory technician, they analyze body fluids and tissues looking for diseases.
Read more at Yahoo!