The Highest Paying Jobs in America
Glassdoor just released their annual list of the highest paid jobs for 2016. By that, they mean "traditional" jobs because the real good paying stuff like "YouTube superstar" and "Real Housewife" are nowhere to be found.
Here are the 10 highest paying jobs this year, you should think about trying to get one. But they all either require a lot of extra education or working your way up to upper-middle management.
- Here are the Top 10 and their average salary:
- Physician – $180,000
- Lawyer – $144,500
- Research and development manager – $142,120
- Software development manager – $132,000
- Pharmacy manager – $130,000
- Strategy manager – $130,000
- Software architect – $128,250
- Integrated circuit designer engineer – $127,500
- IT manager – $120,000
- Solutions architect – $120,000
Check out the rest of the top paying jobs at Glassdoor.com.