The Biggest Ways People Violate Their Company’s Dress Code
I know that people dress way more casual for work now than they used to and I know it's finally summer but please cover up those thighs, sir.
A new survey asked bosses to name the most common ways people at their companies violate the dress code.
- Here are the top six answers:
- Dressing too casually – 47%
- Showing too much skin – 32%
- Having visible tattoos or piercings – 6%
- Having facial hair that's not groomed – 5%
- Wearing too many accessories – 4%
- Having extreme hair color or styles – 3%
The survey also found 18% of people wish they worked at a place with a dress code that was stricter.
Read more at PR Newswire.