The Benefits of Showering at Night
Is showering one of the first things you do when you wake up or one of the last before you go to sleep? If you want to reap the most benefits from showering, you should do it before bed.
TreeHugger.com ran down the benefits of showering at night:
- Improved sleep. Warming your body temperature up long enough before bed will allow it to cool down to a relaxing level.
- Clean bed. Your body will be clean of sweat and dirt, which means your bed won't be covered in germs.
- Reduced laundry. Cleaner sheets and pajamas means fewer loads of laundry.
- Better skin. Washing your face before bed will reduce breakouts and prevent wrinkles.
- Improved morning routine. Not showering in the morning frees up a lot of time that can be used for something else.