The 10 Strangest Things Sleep Deprived Parents Have Done
Having a kid is, basically, signing up for sleep deprivation torture and that can make you do some strange things. A new survey asked parents what strange things they've done because of their sleep deprivation.
Here are the top 10 answers:
- Tried to wash clothes in the toilet.
- Poured baby formula into their coffee.
- Texted their boss thinking it was their significant other.
- Took a shower fully clothed.
- Tried to make a phone call on the TV remote.
- Left the house totally or partially naked.
- Opened the fridge looking for shoes.
- Waited for a stop sign to turn green.
- Drove to work without dropping off the kids at school first.
- Started cooking dinner at breakfast time.