Ten Things to Love and Hate About Winter
Winter is probably the most divisive season, people either love it or hate it. There is no middle ground.
A new survey ask people what they love the most about winter and what they hate about the season. We'll start off on a positive note with the things people love:
- The crisp air in the morning.
- How it looks outside covered in snow.
- A night by the fireplace.
- Walking through crunching leaves.
- Christmas lights.
- Not feeling guilty about staying in.
- The sunrises and sunsets.
- Holiday food.
- The smells.
- Christmas shopping.
And here are the things people hate about winter:
- Missing the warm weather and sun.
- The heating bills.
- Having to scrape ice off the car windows.
- Always being cold.
- Having to get out of bed when the house is freezing.
- Going to work and coming home in the dark.
- Everyone getting sick.
- Crowds at stores.
- Christmas decorations and displays in stores showing up too early.
- The horrible moment of freezing when you get out of the shower.