Ten Fantastic Reasons to Drink a Beer
If you regularly drink beer throughout the week, like yours truly, I don't need to convince you that there's positive outcomes of the habit. This list is for those people that only think weekday beers are bad.
Here are some good reasons to have a beer or two:
- The risk of kidney stones is lowered by 40%.
- Fiber in beer reduces levels of bad cholesterol.
- Beer is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12.
- The silicon in beer increases your bone density.
- Nicotinic acid and lactoflavin found in beer encourage sleep.
- Regular beer drinkers have 40%–60% reduced risk of a heart attack.
- Certain ingredients prevent the occurrence of blood clots.
- Beer drinking lowers the chance of Alzheimer's and dementia.
- Two glasses of beer a day lowers work-related stress and anxiety, but who didn't know that?
- Vitamins in beer make your skin youthful and beautiful.
Read more at Organic Health Remedies.