Strap Your Snacks to Your Body Thanks To Reynolds Wrap’s New Human Feedbag
I'm not sure what's worse: That a major company thought people would want to strap a feedbag full of snacks to themselves, or that people were like, "Yes, we DO want that!"
Reynolds Wrap just unveiled a new product called the Hunger Harness yesterday. It's a silver harness you wear on your chest with several thermal and insulated pockets for holding different snacks and keeping them warm or cold. It also has a little fold out tray and a drink holder, so it's perfect for the Super Bowl.
Other features of the pouch:
- Main thermal pouch to help keep sandwiches melty, wings piping, and you stationary.
- Integrated food tray that turns you into a human table.
- Thermal drink holder for hands-free storage of your beverage.
- Insulated dip holder to keep the most important game day snack warm (because room temperature buffalo chicken dip is a sin).
- Adjustable silver straps that make this the new, food-forward look for the winter season.
They say it should hold enough snacks that you can go, quote, "all four quarters plus the halftime show without taking a break."
They have them on sale for $5 AND they sold out immediately. Don't worry, they say they're producing more soon.
You can keep an eye out for them at ReynoldsHungerHarness.com.
Read more at The Takeout.