Strange Food Combinations That People Actually Enjoy
Everything on this list sounds pretty disgusting. And I've eaten some weird stuff, you should see our break room fridge. Apparently someone out there with really horrible taste disagrees.
The Huffington Post asked people what weird food combinations they've eaten, and that they actually like.
- Cottage cheese and mayo.
- Popcorn, melted butter, and soy sauce.
- Pickles dipped in orange juice.
- Cold pizza dipped in soda.
- Ritz crackers, peanut butter, raw onions, and ketchup.
- Tuna fish on spaghetti with marinara sauce.
- Hot chocolate and cheese.
- White bread, butter, and sprinkles.
- A grape jelly and mayo sandwich.
- A hamburger with a chocolate chip cookie on top.