Sleeping Naked Is Good For You
Well I'm not going to argue with this. A survey found only 12% of people sleep naked, but the other 88% really need to start.
It turns out it's good for your health. Here are some reasons why:
- You'll sleep better. Your body temperature is lower, which keeps you from waking up during the night.
- You'll burn more calories while you sleep.
- It helps prevent bacterial infections down below for women and keeps a man's sperm count up.
- You're more likely to have a happy marriage. The feeling of being naked in your bed makes your brain release oxytocin, which makes you happier in your relationship.
Read more at Daily Mail.