Seven Things to Get the Most Matches on Your Online Dating Profile
If you think online dating is less about meeting someone perfect and more about getting as many dates as possible, this is for you.
A new study analyzed dating profiles and found the most common things people put in their profiles. If you put these things in your profile, in theory it should make you compatible with way more people. Even though you're lying. Check 'em out:
- Favorite type of restaurant: Italian.
- Favorite social activity: Going out with friends.
- Favorite type of TV shows and movies: Comedies.
- Favorite pet: Dog.
- Favorite type of music: Rock and pop.
- Favorite type of book: Autobiographies.
- Style of humor: Dry.
Read more at Female First.