Ridiculous Excuses People Have Used for Being Late to Work
Most bosses nowadays don’t mind if you’re late every now and then, some don’t care at all as long as you get your work done. But when it becomes a trend, you gotta dig pretty deep for a good excuse.
Here are ten of the dumbest excuses people have used for being late to work:
- “I drove to my old job out of habit.”
- “I thought I was still on vacation.”
- “I had nothing to wear.”
- “I thought it was Saturday.”
- “My hair got caught in a fan.”
- “I thought a tube of Super Glue was my contact solution, and glued my eye shut.”
- “Geese chased me on the way to my car.”
- “I was stuck in an elevator with a kid who pushed all the buttons.”
- “I got locked in a gas station bathroom, and had to wait to be rescued.”
- “My dog ate my keys.”
Read more at Accountemps.