Quad City Native Wins Big Ten Fan of the Year Competition
Austin Chesney has held the title of "Biggest Hawkeyes Fan" in the Quad Cities for quite a while. Now he's the Big Ten Conference "Big Fan of the Year".
Duluth Trading Company put on a photo contest to find the Biggest Fan of the Year. The Bettendorf graduate was up against eight other finalist and blew the competition out of the water. Here's his entry:
The photo he submitted was right after Marshall Koehn kicked a 57-yard game-winning field goal during the Iowa v Pittsburgh game.
- Being the Grand Prize Winner netted Austin:
- $500 Duluth Trading Company gift card
- Four tickets to the Big Ten Football Championship game
- Pre-game VIP hospitality access
- Two hotel rooms on Saturday night
- Recognition and presentation with the award at the game
- Big Ten merchandise prize pack