Pet Pig Saves Family From Fire
The Farler family of Mount Carmel, Illinois now owes their lives to their pet pig, Lucky. The pig woke the family when the mobile home they were living in caught fire.
"He started screaming," homeowner Ina Farler said. "He would jump down, run to the door and then jump back up on the bed and hit me really hard. I sat up to see what was wrong with him, because he usually doesn't do that through the night. When I sat up, I realized the room was really smoky."
Read the whole story at NBC Chicago.