PB&J Beats Out Mac ‘N’ Cheese For Best Comfort Food
I thought peanut butter and jelly was considered a weapon of mass destruction now, because of all the kids with nut allergies. But apparently some people still eat them and they're even willing to admit it.
That's bold. Here are five results from a very important new survey by Smucker's on peanut butter and jelly. Check 'em out:
- 68% of people like creamy peanut butter more than crunchy peanut butter.
- Strawberry jelly is the most popular flavor for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, grape is a close second.
- White bread is the most popular bread for sandwiches. That means the average peanut butter and jelly sandwich uses creamy peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and white bread.
- 30% of parents eat the ingredients while they make their kids a sandwich.
- 30% of people say peanut butter and jelly is the best comfort food. Mac and cheese came in second, and grilled cheese came in third.