New Ice Cream Flavors Taste Just Like a Thanksgiving Day Spread
Like all Americans, ice cream is my favorite food and gravy is my second-favorite. But that doesn't mean they need to be merged.
A gourmet ice cream company from Portland, Oregon called Salt & Straw just released five new Thanksgiving ice cream flavors. Check 'em out:
- Sweet potato casserole with maple pecans.
- Apple cranberry stuffing.
- Salted caramel Thanksgiving turkey, including bits of turkey skin mixed in.
- Spiced goat cheese and pumpkin pie.
- Buttered mashed potatoes and gravy.
And if those sound good to you, or at least intriguing to you, you can get all five pints delivered from SaltAndStraw.com for $65. That's $13 each. Plus another $20 to $50 for shipping. Worth it?