Nearly Half of People Have Gotten Revenge on a Coworker
If stuff keeps disappearing off your desk at work or you keep missing meetings because the emails to you "must not have gone through", there's a surprisingly good chance it's not an accident.
According to a new survey, 44% of people say they've gotten revenge on a coworker for something they did. That's a lot of people. Here are the 10 most common ways they've done it:
- Made sure that person got worse tasks to do or fewer tasks to do.
- Spread a bad rumor about them.
- Quit their job in, "an unconventional way."
- Hid that person's things.
- Got them fired.
- Sabotaged their work.
- Tampered with their computer.
- Ate their lunch.
- Used private info from their social media against them.
- Deleted things from their computer.
Read more at USA Today.