“Napercise” Could be the Most Important Workout
Finally, an exercise plan I think I can handle. A gym in England that just created a new workout called "Napercise."
You go to the gym, head into one of the class studios, and then everyone takes a 45-minute nap. You also do some stretches before or after, but I bet those are optional.
The gym says the class, "reinvigorates the mind, improves moods, and even burns the odd calorie."
If you want to achieve the perfect nap, TIME put together some tips to follow:
- Set an alarm and only sleep 20 to 25 minutes.
- Nap at the same time each day.
- Shut the blinds and turn off the lights.
- Take a nap in an actual bed if possible.
- Get it as quiet as possible.
- Buy some incense or an air freshener that smells like lavender.