Money Moments That Are Awkward For Everyone
Conversations about money have a tendency to get uncomfortable fast. "Money" magazine put together a list of the 10 money moments that are super awkward for everyone. Check 'em out.
- Asking your boss for a raise.
- Deciding who pays the check on a first date.
- Forgetting your wallet on a date.
- When your credit card gets declined.
- Talking about finances before you get married.
- Dealing with a roommate who owes rent.
- Reminding someone you loaned money to that they haven't paid you back.
- Asking your parents for help with bills when you're an adult.
- Explaining an overdraft fee to your significant other.
- Not having cash when you need to tip, like at the valet.