A guy in the Dominican Republic had to be rushed to the hospital after a can of Glade air freshener wound up in his rectum during a sex game.

The unnamed 40-year-old had to undergo emergency surgery to remove the can. It took the medical team over two hours to retrieve air freshener.

According to the wife, she had inserted the product into her husband at his request during a crazy night of making love. Here's the x-ray of the can still inside the guy's rectum:

CEN

I decided not to post the after photo, but if you want to see the can post-surgery, click here.