Man Has Lighter Removed From Stomach After 20 Years
A man in Chengdu City, China had to undergo two surgeries after he started having stomach aches and bloody stools. Turns out that lighter he swallowed twenty years ago wasn't agreeing with him.
The plastic and metal lighter sat in the man's stomach for two decades before it started to cause him enough discomfort to seek medical attention. Doctors used a camera to locate the lighter inside the man.
The first surgery was unsuccessful in removing the foreign object. The second surgery was successful and only lasted ten minutes.
Here's footage of the doctors looking around inside the man's stomach:
Read more at UPI.