Making or Not Making Your Bed Can Say A Lot About You
Do you wake up and make your bed every morning or do you skip it because what's the point? A new poll looked at the differences between bed makers and non-bed makers. Here are some stats from the survey:
- Bed-makers have more sex, about three times a week on average. Compared to twice a week for people who don't make their bed every day.
- Bed-makers have more friends. They were more likely to say they have three or more close friends.
- Bed-makers are more likely to say they're a "morning person," and less likely to hit the snooze button. On average, they wake up 16 minutes earlier.
- If you like rock music and watch "Seinfeld", you're more likely to be a non-bed maker. Bed-makers enjoy jazz more, and watch shows like "House Hunters".
- People who make their bed tend to describe themselves as adventurous, confident, sociable, and high-maintenance. People who don't make their bed are more likely to say they're shy, moody, curious, and sarcastic.
- Bed-makers will judge you for not making your bed. 42% said that if they were dating someone who didn't make their bed, it would be a turn-off.