Hulk Hogan’s WCW Contract From 1998 Has Leaked
According to Hulk Hogan's WCW contract that just leaked online, Hulkamania was making a boatload of money in 1998 brother! Check out just how much he was promised.
You can read the whole document below, here's a few details:
- Signing bonus: $2,000,000
- Will perform at 6 PPVs per year and will be the “featured wrestler”
- Will get 15% of domestic PPV cable sales for WCW PPV or $675,000 [whichever is higher]
- Advance for PPV agreement is $1,350,000 three-times a year
- Pay between $250,000 to $1.75M if buy rate is above 1.5 (up to 3.5+)
- 25% of Nitro/Thunder Gross Arena Tickets or $25,000 (whichever is higher)
- 25% of gross arena tickets for any house show
- $100,000 consultant fee starting during year four
- Royalty rate of 50% on all merchandise sold directly by WCW to any consumer incorpoarting Hogan’s likeness or character
- 50% of Actual license Fees received by WCW for Hogan’s likeness or character
- $20,000 per month promotional fee for wearing nWo shirt (or at least 25% of WCW’s net receipts and actual license fees for generic non-talent specific nWo merchandise.
- 100% of the Hogan hotline revenue
- First class air travel,. first class suite hotel, limo transport and $175 per diem