Hey! Lazy Stoners! Here’s A Way To Get Out Of Chores!
A list from AOL of things you can wash in the dishwasher! Save time, get back to the weed. Happy 4/20 day!
- Shoes. But only if they can get wet. So sneakers and flip-flops are usually okay, but dress shoes aren't.
- Baseball hats. Put them on the top rack, and they should keep their shape.
- Brushes and combs. Just not any with wooden handles. And first pull as much hair off them as you can, so it doesn't clog the dishwasher.
- Toys. Just nothing electronic, or things with small pieces that could break off.
- Glass lampshades from light fixtures.
- Your toothbrush holder.
- Make-up brushes. Put them in the silverware holder.
- Sports equipment. Like the shin guards your kids wear for soccer. If it's plastic, it's probably okay.
- Vacuum attachments.
- Your computer keyboard. People online swear it won't break if you don't use detergent. But you might have to let it dry for a few days. And obviously they're talking about desktop keyboards . . . don't toss your whole LAPTOP in there.