Gifts Men Actually Want for Valentine’s Day
There was a discussion on Reddit where actual guys said what they want for Valentine's Day. Maybe it'll give you a few ideas. Or not. These are their actual words.
- "A couples' deep tissue massage, about an hour in the steam room, ice cold beer, a medium-rare porterhouse, baked potato, mushroom, salad dinner, and relax to an action movie of my choice."
- "I personally prefer experiences over material objects. Make me dinner, give me a gift certificate that says I can tie you up and have my way with you, or take me on a road trip."
- "A Darth Vader onesie."
- "Things that I'll use. A nice wallet, sunglasses, Chapstick, a nice coffee cup."
- "Something that gets me a little closer to my dreams or hobbies."
- "The greatest gift is that my old lady and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day."
- "Enthusiastic oral sex."
- "Kinky sex. Seriously, it may sound cheap or insincere but, as a man, there is nothing I want more than to have it my way on Valentine's Day."
- "Two tickets to see my favorite team play."
- "A day with my girlfriend alone, no clocks, no cellphones, only her and sex."
Read more at Reddit.