Firefighters Free YouTuber Who Had Cemented His Head Into A Microwave
It took firefighters in West Midlands, England about an hour to free a 22-year-old YouTube prankster who had cemented his head inside of a microwave.
The guy and his friends mixed up a few bags of ready mix and poured it into the appliance while his head was inside. Of course they practiced some safety and protected his head with a plastic bag. They originally planned on using the microwave as a mold.
Upon realizing the YouTuber was stuck, the group spent 90 minutes trying to free him before calling emergency services. They had managed to fit an air tube into the appliance, again... safety first.
Fire crews were unimpressed with their actions, Watch Commander Shaun Dakin said: “It took us nearly an hour to free him. All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need.”
Here's the video that the YouTuber put together: WARNING: NSFW Language
Read more at The Guardian.