Exploding iPhone Really Burned Mountain Biker’s Ass
Gareth Clear was mountain biking in Sydney, Australia over the weekend when he fell, landing on his iPhone and causing it to explode in his pocket.
Clear ended up with a third-degree burn on his butt, according to him it was "freaking painful." He burned his fingers while trying to remove the phone from his scorched shorts. While at the Royal North Shore hospital, Clear had to spend six days attached to a skin grafting machine.
Apple has reportedly been in touch with him and are looking into the incident.
Read more at Mashable.